Exif Metadata lets you quickly and easily view, edit, and remove metadata, including GPS location, from your iPhone and iPad photos. It is a must-have tool for serious photographers and casual iPhoneographers alike.
View Exif metadata
- View basic photo information at a glance
- View 50+ metadata tags
- View location data such as GPS data, address, map location
Edit Exif metadata
- Edit aperture, exposure, date, time, author, description, copyright, and more
- Edit geotags or spoof location
Remove Exif metadata
- Remove GPS location data independently of other Exif data
- Remove all metadata at once
Bulk edit metadata
- Pro users can edit metadata of multiple photos at once
Protect your privacy
- Easily share photos online without any metadata
This app works with
- All photos in your iPhone or iPad camera roll
- Photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Photos in Photo Stream
Frequently Asked Questions
The app crashes when I edit metadata of multiple photos at once. What can I do?
For performance reasons, we suggest limiting the amount of photos you process at the same time. The sweet spot seems to be around 10-15 photos. Processing too many photos at a time will definitely increase the chances of the app crashing.
Question about Exif Metadata?
Send me an email and I’ll do my best to reply in a timely manner.