Exif Metadata lets you quickly and easily view, edit, and remove metadata, including GPS location, from your iPhone and iPad photos. It is a must-have tool for serious photographers and casual iPhoneographers alike.
View Exif metadata
- View basic photo information at a glance
- View 50+ metadata tags
- View location data such as GPS data, address, map location
Edit Exif metadata
- Edit aperture, exposure, date, time, author, description, copyright, and more
- Edit geotags or spoof location
Remove Exif metadata
- Remove GPS location data independently of other Exif data
- Remove all metadata at once
Bulk edit metadata
- Pro users can edit metadata of multiple photos at once
Protect your privacy
- Easily share photos online without any metadata
This app works with
- All photos in your iPhone or iPad camera roll
- Photos in iCloud Photo Library
- Photos in Photo Stream
Frequently Asked Questions
How to edit multiple photos at the same time?
After selecting a photo album within the Exif app, tap the Select button in the upper right corner, then select multiple photos. A toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen with different options for editing Exif, location, or removing Exif data from selected photos. Select one of these options to proceed.
The app crashes when I edit metadata of multiple photos at once. What can I do?
For performance reasons, we suggest limiting the amount of photos you process at the same time. The sweet spot seems to be around 10-15 photos. Processing too many photos at a time will definitely increase the chances of the app crashing.
Question about Exif Metadata?
Send me an email and I’ll do my best to reply in a timely manner.