Quickly and easily convert image file types to JPG, PNG, PDF, BMP, GIF, HEIC, or TIFF.
How to use Image Converter
- Select one more image from your photo library
- Select the file type you want to convert to
- Wait a few seconds for images to be converted
- Converted images are saved to a newly created album in your library
- Choose to delete or keep original images
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow can I easily find my converted images?
Converted images are saved in a new album in your Photos app called Converted Photos. This album is automatically created the first time you convert an image using the app.
If the app crashes while you are converting images, that means your device is under heavy load. To prevent this, try converting less images at a time. A good rule of thumb would be to stay under 20 images at a time.