Quickly and easily convert image file types to JPG, PNG, PDF, BMP, GIF, HEIC, or TIFF.
How to use Image Converter
- Select one more image from your photo library
- Select the file type you want to convert to
- Wait a few seconds for images to be converted
- Converted images are saved to a newly created album in your library
- Choose to delete or keep original images
Frequently Asked QuestionsI cannot select any photo, or I see a blank screen when trying to select photos. What can I do?
This happens because you didn’t grant the app access to your photo library. In order to fix this, simply open the Settings app, scroll down and tap on the Converter cell, tap on Photos, and finally, make sure to select Read & Write.
This will allow the app to view your photos but also save processed photos to your library.
How can I easily find my converted images?
Converted images are saved in a new album in your Photos app called Converted Photos. This album is automatically created the first time you convert an image using the app.
If the app crashes while you are converting images, that means your device is under heavy load. To prevent this, try converting less images at a time. A good rule of thumb would be to stay under 20 images at a time.