Never forget a birthday again with Birthday Reminder, a simple and elegant app that helps you keep track and view a countdown of upcoming birthdays.
9 reasons to use Birthday Reminder
- Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
- View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
- View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
- Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
- Add a handy widget to your Today screen
- Keep birthdays in sync across devices
- A clean and elegant design
- A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
- Highly reviewed with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
Easily add birthdays
- Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
- Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
View important birthday information at a glance and see
- Whose birthday is coming up next
- Their photo
- How old they’re turning
- In how many days
- Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
- Customize reminder settings for each individual birthday
A handy widget
- See upcoming birthdays on your Today screen
Birthday Reminder can also be used for
- And more…
A nice app icon and app name
- A very evocative yet elegant app icon
- App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
Designed with your privacy in mind
- Your privacy is very important to us
- Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
Sync birthdays across devices
- Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
- Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
- Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
We love feedback
If you like this app, please consider taking a minute to rate it in the App Store. If you don’t like the app, please contact us and let us know how we can make it better.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enable sync across devices?
First, make sure the Plus version of Birthday Reminder is enabled on both your devices. To do that, go to the settings inside the app, and verify it says “Plus Version Active” at the top.
Then on the main device (the one containing all birthdays), enable iCloud Sync in the app’s settings, and your list of birthdays will be automatically backed up to iCloud.
Finally, enable iCloud Sync on your new iPhone or iPad, and the app will import all your birthdays and keep them in sync across devices.
There is a red badge always showing on the app icon. How can I get rid of it?
1. Open Birthday Reminder.
2. Go to the settings inside the app.
3. Turn on the “Clear badge on app launch” button.
4. Close the app.
5. Open the app.
6. Close the app again. The badge should now be cleared.
7. Optional: if you want to, turn off the “Clear badge on app launch” button.
Can I use Birthday Reminder for more than just birthdays?
Sure! Although Birthday Reminder was designed to keep track of birthdays, it can also be used to keep track of other life events such as anniversaries, holidays, and more.
Simply create a new entry and apply the appropriate label to it. For example, instead of adding a name to the birthday you are creating, you can call it “Mary & Tom’s anniversary,” or “Grayson’s graduation,” etc…
Question about Birthday Reminder?
Send me an email and I’ll do my best to reply in a timely manner.